Holiday

last holiday

    Every morning I wake up at 4.30 AM.after that I take wudhu and pray at 5:00 AM after that I go to  the bed for sleeping again.I wake up again at 12:00 PM. for sholat dzuhur,I check the handphone and looking at social media. I go to the market near my house after sholat dzuhur and change clothes, and the others days I hang out with my friends, stay at a friends house, doing homework, reading a webtoon .I do that every day on last holiday.
 
   before last holiday I go to the beach with my family. I go by car,and I enjoy a nice holiday. I also took photos for memories.in holiday i just stay 2 days, I also tried some seafood.I go to the PASIR PUTIH and CAGAR ALAM with my brother and  we enjoyed the beach atmosphere.we returned to the villa at 5:00 PM.after that I take a bath and sholat maghrib.
Tomorrow morning i go to the BATU KARAS.I wake up at 4.30 AM.after that I take wudhu and pray at 5.00 AM.next I go to the BATU KARAS at  9.00 AM, I go by car with my family.
After that I go to the  home at 01.00 PM.
So I'm very happy and I really enjoy in the holiday.

That is all from me
wasalamuallaikum wr. wb

Komentar